Beyond the Evil of Our Times
Don’t let them win over your soul convert you to victim-hood or domination for then the abuse you suffer at their hands and from the hunger of their wounded hearts will live on in you as a parasite too and ever forth propagate into others Except you find and follow the wild and spiraling trail of your heart's feral joys this transformer of perception and identity that composts, integrates, and heals the infectious wound of separation and so brings you home to the body and spirit of your birth
1) We can never heal what we deny the feeling experience of… so ultimately, healing is intimate with our learning to say, “Yes!”, to what is.
2) Evil is the withdrawal of honoring the innate sacred in ourselves or other, i.e. The Jehovah Wound.
3) Reacting to one evil with another…spreads the infection of separation… and so the wounds propagate.
4) The way through the veils, cast by the ‘Guardians at the Gate’, is the restoration (re-story) of our personal and collective innate belonging and worthiness, our kinship, with all of Life.
5. To follow your heart’s feral joys is to choose loyalty to an inner call of your soul… over and above our culture’s entrancement to conformity.
To say anything on the nature of our times, feels here, both somewhat arrogant and inherently naive or simplistic. So let me simply acknowledge that what I write and share here are the intimacies of my heart… speaking to itself. What is your heart saying today?